2NE1's music video for their latest single, I LOVE YOU recently got uploaded on their official YouTube channel.

I don't know what the hell is going on in the video, but I'm still very disturbed by how Minzy is only a year older than me and yet looks so mature here. She be all like YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH but I'm like WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH KEEP YOUR PANTS ON GURL

Anyway, I just posted this up because I'd like to tell the girls to get their shit together. What kind of shit lip syncing is this? Really? I used to think only Park Bom has this issue, but this video just proves that this problem is contagious. They should have spent the video's budget on lip syncing lessons instead of the Versace-fest in this video.

The award for the best lip-syncing goes to CL at the 2:42 mark. Can someone tell me what the hell she was thinking? I am so damn sure she probably forgot the lyrics and was just going with the lyrics on the spot, thus ending up with this mess.

The editors must have had a really hard time trying to fit the song with their horrible lip-syncing. At least on the positive side, this song is actually pretty darn catchy, but all is well until Park Bom opens her mouth. I shall now publicly show my dislike for Park Bom! Her voice doesn't even fit in with the rest, and I don't care what sort of weird medical throat condition she has that I may have read about 10 years ago. Stay pretty, Dara.


EmoticonEmoticon