I received my copy of Perfume's latest compilation album in the mail while I was in China but now I'm back!

I actually just realised that this compilation album is being released under their previous label, Tokuma Japan, so in other words this release is pretty much their last opportunity to milk what used to be one of their top selling acts. Awwwww so sad




Packaging is pretty typical and somewhat pathetic, but it's not like anyone's expecting much with covers looking like that.

I quite enjoy the remixed MY COLOR and Chocolate Disco though, especially MY COLOR's.

Perfume will also be performing right here in Singapore on 24th November and the tickets go on sale this weekend!!! I'm not sure if I'm going to get the VIP Tickets or just general admission ones because I'm broke, but I'm definitely going to see them anyway!


EmoticonEmoticon