Koda "Go to the 20kg mark" Kumi wastes absolutely no time in getting those titties out and showing everybody her still-stunningly-hot bod. I just don't get what these Japanese women do to keep themselves in such great shape. From today on I'm going to go on an all-Japanese diet. With Singaporean diets, it's a wonder if the mothers here could actually get themselves to just stop eating. It's a miracle if they'd bother to do some exercise instead of complaining about rude customer service sales reps.

In music-related news I'm not looking forward to the release of Go to the top. In fact I didn't even preorder the single; I'm just going to wait for CDJapan's winter sales in December to buy it. She'll be on Music Station next week so I'm excited to see her perform again, yipee.


EmoticonEmoticon