I'm hooked.

You guys left me some awesome J-indie music to check out and I LOVE IT! Galileo Galilei (as pictured above) is probably one of my favourite bands at the moment because their music is exactly the kind of music I'm really into right now (especially their PORTAL album; their latest one, ALARMS, not so much) and that other band with the members who left them, FOLKS has some pretty good stuff too.

The peeps over at JPOP Central also recommended me bands like HaKU, androp, Fujifabric, sleepy.ab, Spitz, etc. but none of them has music that gets me quite like Galileo Galilei's do (and the posters themselves said that too, which is pretty depressing) so do keep the suggestions coming because this is the biggest problem with indie music - IT'S SO DAMN HARD TO FIND!

I've also been really into lecca - after getting over the prior shock towards her astonishingly, almost borderline-gross manly voice, she is one talented ho. Would love to hear more Jamaican-inspired dancehall artists like her as well (not a big fan of her reggae stuff tbh, that's one genre I'll never be able to appreciate).

I'll be embedding some videos from these awesome possum peoplez for those who might be interested as well after the jump!








EmoticonEmoticon